Foreign trade is expanding rapidly nowadays which results in active goods movement across border. Customs bodies’ workload is being increased as well, control over import/export goods flow is getting toughened, and import of life and health dangerous goods is being restricted. In these circumstances unforeseen difficulties affecting supplies schedule may emerge at the customs clearance stage and cause time loss and extra expenses. So, how to pass customs clearance at minimum terms and avoid unwanted delays?
“Transit” Company arranges assistance in customs clearance procedures for cargo from South-East Asia (China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan), from USA, Europe, in “Vladivostok”, Nakhodka”, “Vostochnyy” ports and at land border terminals. Thanks to a long-time experience, staff professionalism, close co-operation with different departments and branches of control bodies, we ensure efficient and time and costs-saving customs clearance. Tracing any changes at Russian customs legislation constantly and being perfectly aware of current customs regulations for any goods category, our team makes fast and professional decisions and respond to every situation instantly.
Nowadays foreign transportations business is considered to be troublesome and unprofitable due to possible difficulties at customs. Indeed, opening new vacancies, educating, licensing and so on will allow passing customs clearance easily, but costs incurred will hardly be compensated, especially with rare or occasional shipment practice. It is advisable to transfer these matters to “Transit” Company outsourcing. Our Company offers exhaustive list of customs services, including:
- Attendance of export/import/transit operations.
- Cargo classification (HS code selection).
- All necessary documentation and paperwork for customs declaration form submission (both printed and electronic application).
- Estimation of customs charges and cargo customs value, necessary customs payments.
- All necessary certification, Hygiene Certificates, certain cargo types clearance and forwarding documentation that may ensure fast customs clearance.
- Control over customs procedures, Customer representation at government bodies in case of necessity.
- Cargo placement at customs temporary storage warehouses.
- Information and consulting services on all international consignments related matters and so on.
“Transit” Company will arrange competent customs clearance of any cargo, including those requiring special storage and transportation conditions, and of multiple item cargo which may include over few thousands items.
Our main goal is efficient contribution to our Customers’ business development at all stages of international shipment, including customs clearance. We are ready to provide our services 24 hours a day if necessary.