Despite its popularity sea transportation is not an easy deal and can be arranged by professionals only. One of the main difficulties is using of several modes of transportation for cargo delivery at the designated point. Cargo transloading in port may become a serious problem affecting shipment terms and costs.
“Transit’ Company takes care of organization and co-ordination of all parties within intra-port transportation process that will avoid unwanted delays.
Thanks to the convenient geographical location our Company offers intra-port forwarding services in Far Eastern ports: “Vladivostok”, “Vostochnyy”, “Nakhodka”. With our professionalism, wide experience, knowledge of port particulars, well-running co-operation with customs bodies and other state controlling organizations, “Transit” team will arrange cargo clearance at minimum terms.
Complete range of services
Every port has its internal particulars which should be considered. “Transit” forwarders closely co-operate with shipping companies and agencies, stevedores, thus providing a wide range of services on favorable terms:
- Receipt and processing of cargo arrival data (export and import).
- Selecting optimum cargo handling terminal considering cargo particulars.
- Complete cargo documentation processing including shipping, consignment, intra-port and intra-terminal paperwork.
- Arranging approval documentation for dangerous, outsize, and heavy cargo storage and transloading.
- All loading/unloading services – separation, packing, palletizing, transshipment on joint vehicles, and so on.
- Survey service – independent vessel examination, quantity and condition assessment with further issuance of reporting documentation.
- Tallyman services – physical accounting of all loaded/unloaded cargo items with further issuance of a tally sheet. This is the only way to get true complete information of cargo quantity and quality before/after transloading works.
- Cargo storage, including perishables and temperature sensitive cargoes.
- All necessary cargo clearance documentation. Cargo transportation to the designated point by sea, car, railway.
- Cargo weighing, searching operations as per receiver’s or control bodies request.
Indeed, above list of services is not a complete one, as following services are also provided by “Transit” Company: cargo storage in port with further dispatch (export/import), receipt of container equipment, control over loading, payment of terminal invoices, and many other services.
Our Customers can be sure in cargo transloading efficiency within agreed terms and at minimum and affordable cost once they have entrusted a cargo to “Transit” Company.