Successful business depends on effective cargo delivery system greatly in today’s developing world market. Many business organizations often have to send and receive small parties of cargo. This trend results from convenience and economy of frequent receipt of small cargo parties compered to seldom receipt of large parties. It speeds up trade turnover greatly and allows to renew goods assortment and to respond to market changes quickly.
“Transit” Company offers fast and cost-efficient LCL cargo delivery. What is LCL? LCL cargo is a special way of goods transportation which implicates consolidation of several parties of cargo of different origins and customers with their further shipment by one vehicle to a certain destination.
Worth mention that we take care of all organization and operational matters, and our Customers only have to specify place of dispatch, cargo parameters (contents, weight, volume, name) and date of its readiness. Afterwards “Transit” Company:
- Collects cargo from the shipper and delivers it at the consolidation warehouse.
- Arranges necessary supporting documentation.
- Arranges cargo packing if necessary and its loading on vehicle.
- Arranges complete customs clearance at arrival port.
- Delivers cargo to the Customer’s warehouse by rail, air, or car. Arranges cargo forwarding within Primorye region.
Advantages of our co-operation
“Transit” Company has solved main problem with LCL cargo shipment – low speed. Thanks to a wide and well-developed partnership network we ensure cargo delivery at minimum terms. Our agents worldwide collect cargo from the shipper, deliver it to the warehouse with further transportation and completion of customs export/import procedures. Besides, following details should be pointed out:
- Possibility of significant costs saving. LCL cargo transportation is much less compared to shipment in separate container, van, or car. Our customers only pay for the space occupied by their cargo, and not for a whole vehicle.
- Several parties of different goods can be shipped within one LCL.
- Shipping any type of cargo, including outsize and heavy-load cargo, is possible.
- Our specialists will work out optimum route, way of delivery, will take care of all documentation, loading/unloading, transshipment and location on vehicle related matters.
- Possibility of tracking at all stages of transportation.
“Transit” priority origins of LCL cargo are South-East Asia countries (Japan, China, Korea, Taiwan, and so on). Thanks to a proved long-term relationships with our foreign partners and own representatives and agents, goods transportation from SEA region is being arranged at minimum terms, mostly by sea via “Vladivostok”, “Nakhodka”, and “Vostochnyy” ports. We also offer a complete range of services for LCL cargo shipment from USA, Europe and so on.
“Transit” Company principles are cost and operational efficiency, speed, and maximum convenience for our Customers. Your cargo is in good hands!