Cargo delivery by railway has been one of the most popular and demanded, and sometimes even the only possible way of transportation. It’s a known fact that some regions become unreachable for car vehicles in particular seasons due to their climate conditions and there is only railroad network allowing your cargo to be delivered at any weather. Thanks to advantages like these, railway cargo delivery is rightfully considered as the most reliable, operative, and costs-efficient, considering its low rates.
“Transit” Company – rail cargo transportation
Our Company will take care of all railway transportation related matters and will deliver cargo at the Customer’s designated point at minimum terms. We are ready to offer:
- Freight car transportation: in boxcar, multi-purpose car, peddle car, wide doorway car, insulated car, refrigerator car.
- Open car – all-steel car, with lift-off cover, six and eight axe car, car with wide doorway, with brake platform.
- Well-cars – metal-sided, universal, with built-up sides, with metal floor covering, equipped with special racks.
- 20”, 40”, 45” containers, cargo packing, sealing and delivery.
With various cars and platforms it is no problem to transport any cargo, including loose goods, liquid goods, outsize and oversize cargo, chemicals, and so on.
Complete range of services
The only disadvantage of rail cargo transportation is impossibility of cargo delivery at the final destination due to lack of approach lines. With “Transit” Company this problem may be forgotten. We will receive the cargo from the shipper and deliver it to the load station with our own vehicles. When the train arrives we arrange cargo delivery from the station to the Customer’s warehouse. Our services also include:
- The right documentation for cargo transportation being frame agreement, quarantine certificate, certificate of hygiene, forwarding documentation, loading schemes approved with RR and so on.
- Quality inspection of loading/unloading and stowing procedures with further wagon sealing, which may be controlled by Customer’s representative as well.
- Guarantee of delivery at designated point – our personnel tracks car movement at RR network constantly. If the Customer is unable to receive cargo himself, “Transit” will arrange its receipt at the terminal with further delivery at the Customer’s warehouse.
Low cost of rail transportation offered by our Company and accurate compliance with agreed schedule are our main competitive advantages. “Transit” Company has close partnership with major railway transportation companies (RR, “Transcontainer”, “Transgarant”, “Russkaya Troyka”), enabling us to provide high quality services. Moreover, a co-operation with Far-East port terminals allows smooth and fast customs clearance, cargo transshipment from ship to train and its timely delivery at the point of destination.