A specific position in Russian transport sector is occupied by car transportation – one of the fastest and economical cargo delivery options. Car transport is being used daily in import and export operations, and in various cargo shipments from outsized and large-tonnage shipments to office and flat moving.
Our car transportation services
“Transit” Company offers high-quality car transportation services within Far East and all over Russian Federation territory. We are in possession of our own truck fleet and can offer a low-tonnage, or sides truck, a cabin or van (including eighteen-wheeler van), or a cold storage truck depending on specific particulars of the cargo.
May our Customers want to transport outsized or heavy lift cargo, they can use special low-loading trailers and container truck.
Co-operation with “Transit” company
In minimum terms our specialists will select required transport vehicle, work out and adjust terms and safety optimum route, and arrange necessary assistance with delivery organization as follows:
- Preparation of necessary documentation.
- Unloading, loading, handling works.
- Cargo insurance and forwarding.
- Cargo tracking via mobile network or online.
- Containers reception at Vladivostok RR stations, clearance and outbound.
Advantages of car transportation
Main advantage of car transportation is possibility of cargo delivery at the designated point with a door-to-door system. Not an every city has airports and railway lines, but all cities, even distant ones have road network. With this there is no need in transitional storage and change of vehicles. Besides, it’s worth mentioning that car transportation is:
- Flexibility and possibility to adjust route at any time depending on the new circumstances.
- Safety – every car is equipped by special navigation device, allowing its tracking at any point. With a professional approach, no need for transshipment, drivers’ professionalism, vehicles’ perfect technical qualities, cargo damage risks come to naught.
- Minimum delivery terms, independence of voyage schedules alternatively to railway and air.
- Costs efficiency.
- Possibility of any cargo delivery, irrespective of cargo volume (including small lots).
“Transit” infinite possibilities
The only disadvantage of car transportation is, indeed, impossibility of intercontinental voyages. However, thanks to long-term and close co-operation with a number of partners locally and abroad, our company creates a sole multimodal system composed of car transport along with sea, air and rail transport, allowing cargo delivery at the final point irrespective of route length and complication.